Saturday, August 11, 2012

37. Envy - Sandra Brown

So I've read pretty much all of Brown's books and I've enjoyed most if not all of them. This one, however, wasn't a favorite. It's the only one of her books I've listened to on Audiobook and I'm not sure if this is the case or not but I didn't really feel the characters. I couldn't connect on any level.

You could almost predict where this one was going and even though the villain kept getting obstacles thrown in his way you're still not sure who's going to come up the winner. (Although, you have a pretty good idea.)

One thing I actually did enjoy was the fact that there were two stories mixed into one. I enjoyed how those two came together. At one point in the beginning I thought my Audiobook had messed up because we were talking about something completely different than the previous chapter.

This wasn't a favorite but I'm glad I did give it a listen.
 
Nikki's Wild. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino