Tuesday, May 15, 2012

27. The Innocent - David Baldacci

I'm sure you've heard all the cliches before. Fast-paced, keeps you on the edge of your seat, page turner. For this book I wholeheartedly agree with those terms. From the second I picked this one up (and I'm glad I did.) I never wanted to put it down.

I hate when I start a book and work ends up getting in the way. This is about Will Robie who's an assassin for the government. When his assignment goes wrong he's left trying to keep himself and a 14 year old straggler alive along the way.

I really don't want to say too much about this for fear of giving something away. I'll just leave it as a great book that had me guessing for sometime. I had an idea who might be in on it but really didn't know 100% until it actually all went down. I love books that are not predictable.

As a standalone this was an excellent read. If we were to see more like this in the future, I'd have to say I wouldn't be disappointed in the least.
 
Nikki's Wild. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino